Nov 27, 2012



So I was bored the other night and wanted to play with my minerals to see if I could create a look.  I was trying to do a look inspired but a gorgeous fan'ed tail betta fish but, doing so on myself was a bit harder than I anticipated.  So I did a smokey eye but with glitter minerals to sort of look like a starry night.  Looked ok but the photograph didn't show what I saw in the mirror which was all the glittery prettiness.  So I went for this pastel multicolored look.  Keep in mind this is the first time I haven't had a goal in mind when doing makeup (such as pin up inspired, smokey eye, ice blue look etc).  Not the best work, but not too shabby imo.  I am constantly a work in progress with my skills.  With this I used my beauty from the earth minerals.  Blue is Fatal Glamour, green is Moral Enemy, reddish/pink is Raspberry and the orange is Fire & Brimstone.  The purple is by About Face cosmetics and the shade is No Scruples.  I used Hard Candy mascara in Electric Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment