Sep 20, 2013

Subscription Boxes

So I recently heard of subscription boxes.  Well a couple months back recently but still that is recent enough.  I was curious about them and went checking them out.  I found a lot that I wanted but sadly can not afford them all (boy do I wish).  So I picked two that I felt were best suited for me and my life and subscribed.  

The first one I picked was perfect for me.  As a makeup artist trying new products is great but can get spendy.  So I found Ipsy and it was perfect.  For $10 a month (including shipping) you get 4 or 5 beauty products.  Most of them are full size products but of course there are samples sizes sent as well.  I have gotten every type of beauty product in all the areas (skin care, hair care and makeup).  I have gotten lashes, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, foundation, shadow, liner, hair product etc etc etc.  Ipsy also has ways throughout the month to purchase extras for a good price and hold contests to win other prizes.  Oh this makes my little heart sing.

The other subscription I am getting is Popsugar Must Have.  Oh my is this fabulous.  It is a bit more at $35 a month (again includes shipping) but it is great.  It is not just beauty products though.  It has fashion accessories, knick-knacks for your home, food & drink items etc.  This one is also once a month but several times a year they do a special edition box.  I believe that price is always around $100.  BUT (before you gasp at the price) it is worth it as the product included added together is over that value.  Even if any of the items are on sale.  This goes for the regular monthly box as well  

Now I am going to post my referral links so that if you click the links and sign up they know you might have found out about them from me (or just got my link) and I get credit.  Win win in my opinion lol.

For Ipsy the link is  http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hbjpxmherdrg1o8j

For Popsugar the link is  http://popsu.gr/hAop  in addition to this, try using the code refer5 to get $5 off your first box.

If you sign up I hope you enjoy the items as much as I do.  I will do another posts with items I have gotten this past month so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment