Sep 29, 2013

So, I got a lot of cute stuff in my last Ipsy bag.  An eyeliner, a mascara, eyeshadow and a tinted lip balm.  So I decided to try and do a look based on my bag.  I used everything I got in my bag except mascara.  I used the same color line as my eyeshadow.  And than also I added other eyeshadow which I got from Ipsy and was the same brand, I just didn't get it in my Sept bag.

I got a really pretty blue color.  Trust me I know what you are thinking.  "Blue?  How disco is that?"  But really in all honesty the shade is lovely.  It is lanikai by NYX.  I also used other blues from NYX that came in their Be Fierce palette.


So I am wearing the light blue I mentioned above as the main shade than I have a pale peach below the brow and a darker navy blue as the eyeliner.  The lip color is a tinted lip balm by Caitlyn Cosmetics.

Just a nice simple look.

All the makeup is listed in a previous post about Ipsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment