Oct 2, 2013

Stila Luxe Eye Shadow Palette look 1

So I got this palette in the mail the other day (see popsugar fall edition post) and I thought I would try a look using some shadows.  The palette comes with nine shadows and a liner.



Also included in the palette is a lookbook with how to do several different looks with different shades.  I picked to do luxe look 1.  This is my take on it.



To do this look I used pink diamond from lash line to brow bone.  Than from lash line to crease I used marilyn.  I blended at the crease line.  I did not use a primer under the shadow this time.  Finally I used the eyeliner included in the palette which is named ladyfish.   Than on my lips I added used O-glow from smashbox (love this product and the fact it works on everyone no matter what).

I loved all these shades.  They work so well together.  When applying and blending the colors there is little fall out (make sure to tap your brush before applying to help remove excess).  I feel the colors are nice and show well without any primer underneath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment