Jul 6, 2015

My first Influenster Vox Box!

It's been a long time since I have posted.  Nearly a year.  Boy do I have the staying power to keep on keeping on.  Ha!

Well recently I became an Influenster.  I do Ipsy again but have quit the pop sugar must have boxes.

So anyway back to Influenster.  I signed up and they send you stuff for you to try out and basically review.  I got the nurture voxbox last month.  It came with a bunch of great items and some coupons for food.  I do love my food.

So I got some Red Vines, a coupon for Uncle Bens Rice, a coupon for Ore'ida easy fries,A bottle of Attitude (sold at Target) 2 in 1 shampoo & body wash, a trial package of Hada Labo ultimate anti-aging facial mask, a bottle (and sample package of Blue Lizard Australian sunscreen, and finally a bottle of non-drowsy dramamine.

   
I give this box an A+.  I have or will use everything in it.  And one huge yes that is perfect Influenster gets from me?  Putting the shampoo in a zip bag.  Not all sample boxes do that.  I was so happy it had been done.

So some highlights.  I used the Attitude shampoo/body wash.  Didn't realize (because I didn't pay attention) that there was no conditioner.  BUT my hair didn't need it.  The shampoo smelled good, cleaned my hair well and did not leave it feeling heavy like some shampoos can do.  All in all a good product. 

I have yet to try the sunscreen but that is because it has been raining the majority of the time since I got the box in the mail.  Really pretty much suck although I do love rain.  Hopefully I will get to the lake to try this out on myself and the kiddos. 

I used the Hado Labo facial mask and it was nice.  It was a great size.  I had plenty of mask that actually made it too big so I had to overlap the material on top of itself.  It had a pleasant smell and it left my skin feeling soft and not sticky or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment