Jul 3, 2014

Review of Flower Beauty nail polish


So I was recently in Wal-Mart.  Yes yes I know walmart not great store with with not great prices but I was there.  Of course I had to walk through the makeup section as I do sometimes (ok every time I am in a store that sells it).  I happened to notice a brand I had never seen before.  Flower.  It is by Drew Berrymore.  And everything that I can remember looking at, had a name that was a flower or a twist on a flower name.  http://flowerbeauty.com/

So I only grabbed the polish but I will be going back to try some other items.  They had a really pretty shade of lip color I want to get.  This polish is called Cosmos-politan.  It is a gorgeous bright pink color.  The color in the picture is pretty true.  The brush is a nice size that it should only take a couple swipes from side to side to get polish on your whole nail.  And while it is thin putting on, with this shade at least a couple coats give a nice cover, isn't lumpy, nor have areas where the color isn't consistent.


This manicure is not a great one but I did it for the picture. Again the color looks pretty true in the image as it really does on my nails.  This is two coats.

Overall I like this brand of polish.  There were several bright colors, some pretty neutrals etc.  I paid $5 (rounding up) for this bottle which is 4oz.  The prices were reasonable for all the products.  I would say like Revlon prices.  Between 5 and 10 dollars depending on the item but I might of missed something more expensive.

So if you are looking for a cute polish and don't want to spend a bunch try out this brand and let me know what you think.  Do you agree or disagree with my review?

No comments:

Post a Comment