Nov 20, 2013

November Pop Sugar Must Have

So I am running behind.  I got my pop sugar box a week or so ago. 




So this is everything.  As usual in the white with pink box, wrapped in pink tissue paper.  Bubble wrap to fill the empty areas and keep everything secure.  

So first.  Well since the apple chips are showing I will start there.  These are by bare fruit and are super yum.  Sea Salt Caramel flavoring.  Hint of caramel.  Enough to have the taste but not over powering.  I personally could not taste the sea salt but I know others who did.

  
When buying these they come in packs of 10 for $34.18.  Which equals about $3.42 for the one bag.

Next is the Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves.  Made by Maison de Monaco.  This is what their website says about this flavor.  
Strawberry & blackcurrant cream: We use a high quality ‘Crème de Cassis’ (a black currant liqueur made by Massenez) imported from France to bring out the sweetness of our strawberries. The liqueur is put in early during the cooking so there is no alcohol left in the finished jam.
 I have yet to try this myself yet but a friend has tried it and claimed it is divine.  I have some english muffins I will be trying it with this weekend.

It doesn't seem as if you can buy one jar alone online.  They sell it in sets of 6 for $36 (not counting shipping and all that jazz).  So one jar would be $6.


Next in the is the Lands End wine tote.  Now I don't drink wine so I don't know what I will do with this but maybe I can re-gift in some form.  It came in a pretty natural canvas and red color scheme.  


Next there was a bar of soap.  Now I haven't used it yet because I don't use bar soap but I might put it in the down stairs half bath for use in there.  It is from The Soap and Paper Factory in the roland pine smell.  In the wrapper it smells nice and not over-powering.


After this there was a candle.  Naughty by Illume.  A nice enough candle.  Kind of manly smelling which is not a scent I enjoy generally, but it is not a bad smell.  I have it in my kitchen on my window sill.  



Next after that is some nail polish remover pads.  They worked pretty good.  While I didn't think there wasn't much of a peach scent to the pads, but there was no nasty smell that most removers have so that was a HUGE bonus.  The pads are quite small so it pretty much took one pad per nail but that is no biggie to me. 

I can't find a place to buy it from other than this site I don't know of first hand so buyer beware.

And this is a good timing item.  With holidays around the corner and the husband being a photographer and having kids, this will come in handy.  It is a gift card/coupon for $30 from Canvaspop.  While I have never used them I have heard of them so I will be making use of this coupon to make a canvas print of my mini spawns. 


So than there is this gorgeous, soft, long, wonderful, fabulous shawl/scarf/wrap.  Seriously out of everything I have gotten from popsugar this is the best thing (says the makeup artist who has gotten some nice makeup from them).  I got this a day or so before date night with the hubby and I wore this over my shirt for a bit of flare, contrast to the outfit and because we were going to a show on the strip I assumed the theater would be chilly.  And it was, but this wrapped around me kept me comfortable.  It came full of static of course but throw it in the dryer with a couple bounce sheets and even softer and static gone. 


So total value assuming I didn't leave anything out is $118.46.  Not bad for paying basically $40.

Referral link to join PopSugar Must Have subscription box service  http://popsu.gr/hAop




No comments:

Post a Comment